On June 4, 2021, an application was submitted to change the land use designation of 7.4 acres of land at the southeast corner of Los Angeles Avenue and Beltramo Ranch Road from Park, High Density Residential, and Low Density Residential to High Density Residential. The application includes a request for a General Plan Amendment, Zone Change, Development Agreement, Tentative Vesting Tract Map, and Residential Planned Development for the development of 47 single-family detached residences and programmed open space. Additional project information and upcoming process timelines will be added to this page in the future. Currently the project is under environmental analysis by the Community Development Department.
For more information about this project or to be included in future meeting announcements, please contact Shanna Farley, Principal Planner, (805) 517-6236 or SFarley@Moorparkca.gov.
Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), an Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) has been prepared to analyze any potentially significant environment impacts.
Final Mitigated Negative Declaration
On June 28, 2022, the proposed Final MND will be considered by the Planning Commission. The City Council will review the Final MND at a later date following the Planning Commission hearing.
- Proposed Final Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) (June 2022) (large file)
Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration
On May 13, 2022, the Draft MND was published for public review, which was available until June 13, 2022 for public comment. The public comment period for the Draft MND is now closed.
- Initial Study and Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (May 2022) (large file)
- Notice of Intent
- DMND Appendices (smaller files)
- Appendix A - AQ-GHG Impact Analysis
- Appendix B - Biological Resources Reports
- Appendix C- Historic Resources Report
- Appendix D - Cultural Resources Impact Analysis
- Appendix E - Geotechnical Report
- Appendix F - Phase I and II ESA
- Appendix G - Hydrology and Post Construction Stormwater Quality Study
- Appendix H - Noise Analysis
- Appendix I - Traffic Report
- Appendix J - Sewer Area Study
- Appendix K - Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program (MMRP)
- Proposed Plans - Architectural, Civil, and Landscape Plans (May 2022)
- Development Review Committee - July 15, 2021
- Planning Commission: June 28, 2022
- (Agenda and Hearing Package to be posted by Friday June 24, 2022)