- You Are Here:
- Your Government
- Community Development
- Current Developments
- Everett Street Terraces
Everett Street Terraces
A request for approval of a Downtown Specific Plan Amendment, Residential Planned Development, Tentative Map, and Development Agreement for the development of a sixty (60) unit multi-family residential condominium project on an approximately 2.4 acre site. The two-story terraced residential condominium project is located at the northeast corner of Everett Street and Walnut Canyon Road and features a subterranean garage, an outdoor swimming pool, play area and landscape and hardscape site improvements. The Project was approved by City Council on September 7, 2022. The Ordinance associated with the Project was heard for second reading by the City Council on September 21, 2022. The Project is therefore approved.
For more information about this project or to be included in future meeting announcements, please contact Shanna Farley, Principal Planner, (805) 517-6236 or SFarley@Moorparkca.gov.
Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), an Initial Study/Mitigated On May 18, 2022, the Draft MND was published for public review, which was available until June 17, 2022 for public comment. The public comment period for the Draft MND is now closed. Negative Declaration (MND) has been prepared to analyze any potentially significant environment impacts.
Final Mitigated Negative Declaration
On July 26, 2022, the proposed Final MND was considered by the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission recommended approval of the Final MND to City Council. The City Council adopted the Final MND on September 7, 2022.
- Proposed Final Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) (July 2022) (smaller file)
- Notice of Determination
- Initial Study and Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (May 2022) (large file)
- Notice of Intent
- DMND Appendices (smaller files)
- Appendix A - Daily Air Quality Outputs Report
- Appendix B - Biological Literature Review
- Appendix C - Tree Reports
- Appendix D - Cultural Resources Report
- Appendix E - Energy
- Appendix F - Geotech
- Appendix G - Paleo Resources Report
- Appendix H - Green House Gas Outputs Report
- Appendix I - Hydrology Analysis
- Appendix J - Traffic Impact Study
- Appendix K - Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
- Plans - Architectural, Civil, and Landscaping
- Planning Commission - July 26, 2022
- City Council - September 7, 2022
- City Council - September 21, 2022 (second reading)
John Newton for John Chiu