The Arroyo Vista Recreation Center offers childcare on school-free days according to Moorpark Unified School District's calendar. This includes summer break, seasonal breaks, teacher in-service days, and holidays.
Below is information for the Annual Forms & Fees that are due, and please click here for information & to register for the seasonal camps.
- Please note, this form & annual enrollment fee must be submitted to the Arroyo Vista Recreation Center in person before you are able to register for any camp days. This is the 'prerequisite' message that will appear if you try to enroll in camp online before submitting this form.
- Click here for the Accommodation Form, if applicable.
- Click here for the Seasonal Camp Packet Supplement.
Modifications for a Safe and Fun Camp Moorpark:
- Increased Sanitizing & Cleaning: In addition to reducing shared equipment, our rooms, restrooms, and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day with multiple products including the Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer.
- Face Coverings: Staff and campers are required to wear face coverings while indoors. Face coverings are not required while outdoors.
- Sick Days: Credits for sick days will be issued, so long as notification of the child’s absence is received by the main office by 9:00 a.m. on the date of absence.
Youth Scholarship Information:
Our youth scholarship can be used to help pay for youth classes, sports leagues, and Camp Moorpark! Click here to download the brochure and application, and turn the forms and supplemental documents into the Arroyo Vista Recreation Center (4550 Tierra Rejada Rd.)