M-Powered: Your Moorpark Economic Update
Welcome to the archive of M-Powered: Your Moorpark Economic Update. Recent editions of our E-newsletter are posted here so you’ll never lose any valuable information for you to thrive in Moorpark. If you aren’t already receiving the free M-Powered E-Newsletters, please subscribe here!
- July 13: Become a Part of the 2021 Moorpark Country Days! + Free Webinars
- July 2: July 3 Fireworks Extravaganza + July 10 General Plan Land Use Community Workshop
- June 24: Cal/OSHA Announces Webinars on COVID-19 Regulations + Host a Testing & Vaccine Clinic for Free!
- June 18: Cal/OSHA Approves Updated Workplace Masking and Other Rules
- June 15: California "Re-Opens" + Free CERT Training Now Available
- June 8: State and City Extend Outdoor Dining Rules + A Ghost Kitchen in Moorpark?
- June 1: VC Moves to Yellow Tier Ahead of California's Re-Opening on June 15 + Land Use Ideas + Job Fair
- May 25: What Does June 15 Re-Opening of California Mean? + VC Gets First Yellow Tier Credit
- May 18: General Plan Update Workshop: Land Use + Orange Tier + Webinars
- May 11: Current Grant Program Updates + VC's COVID-19 Rate Increases Slightly
- May 6: Small Business Highlight - Moorpark's Clear Vision Tattoo on KCLU
- May 3: Celebrate Small Business Week: May 2-8
- April 28: Last Chance to Apply for State Grants + VC Conceptually Approves Additional $5,000 for Previous Grant Recipients
- April 27: Apply for Your Restaurant Revitalization Grant Quickly on May 3 + VC in Orange Tier for Two More Weeks
- April 20: New Economic Development & Marketing Brochure + Restaurant Grant Details + Weekly COVID Tier Report
- April 13: Last Chance to Get $5,000 Business Assistance Grant + Facebook/Instagram Shops Training + VC Tier Update
- April 8: $5,000 Business Assistance Grant Application Deadline Extended + Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Launches Today
- April 6: VC Moves to Orange Tier + $5,000 VC Business Assistance Grant Applications Due Today at 6PM
Give Us Your Feedback
We know our newsletter will only be successful if we provide YOU with the information that YOU want. So please take a moment to E-mail us and share what content will EMPOWER YOU to thrive in Moorpark.