Green Island Villas
The project consists of a request to develop 63-unit multi-family residential condominiums, a one-story recreational center proposed to include a recreation room, fitness center and restrooms, an outdoor swimming pool, play ground, dog park and associated landscape and hardscape site improvements on a previously-developed 4.01-acre lot, located at 635 Los Angeles Avenue. The project includes 17 two-story residential buildings, with a total of 18 two-bedroom units and 51 three-bedroom units. Each unit will include a two-car garage. A total of 35 surface guest parking spaces will be dispersed throughout the site. Primary street access to the property is provided by California State Route 118 (Los Angeles Avenue) and residents will have secondary access to the east, through the adjacent Mission Bell Plaza shopping center.
For more information about this project or to be included in future meeting announcements, please contact Freddy A. Carrillo, Associate Planner ll, at email@example.com.
Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), an Initial Study determined that the project could not have a significant impact on the environment and a Negative Declaration was prepared and circulated for public review.
The public review period of the Initial Study and Negative Declaration (see "Documents" below) has been established between July 2, 2019 and August 6, 2019. During this time, any interested parties can provide comments regarding the Initial Study and Negative Declaration to Freddy A. Carrillo, Associate Planner ll, via e-mail or mail to:
Freddy A. Carrillo
City of Moorpark
799 Moorpark Avenue
Moorpark, CA 93021
- On September 1, 2021, the City Council approved First Amendment to Development Agreement and Approved Modification 1 to Residential Planned Development Permit No. 2014-02, to reduce the number of units from 69 to 63 with related site changes and modify a condition of approval requiring all utilities to be placed underground.
- Staff Report and attachments
- Memorandum Report (PC Meeting 01/28/20)
- Memorandum Special PC Meeting (12/17/19)
- Agenda Report (PC Meeting 11/26/19)
- Agenda Report (PC Meeting 10/22/19)
- Initial Study and Negative Declaration
- Updated Project Plans (may take a few seconds to upload)
- Draft Development Agreement No. 2014-03
Freddy A. Carrillo
Associate Planner ll
(805) 517 - 6224
Menashe "Manny" Kozar
Sky Line 66, LLC.
(747) 247 - 2770