MCT On Demand
Starting April 12th, get around town with Moorpark City Transit's new On Demand Ridesharing Service. This pilot transit program is available for anyone to use. Use this new service for your local daily trips to work, shopping, medical appointments and other needs.
There are over 100 "virtual" stops around the City. Check out the virtual stop map to find the virtual stops closest to you and your destination.
For only $1 or less get to your in town destination.
- $1 - General public, students, adults
- .50 cents - Seniors 65+ and disabled (proof of ID required)
- Free - All Ventura County college IDs. Must present ID at boarding.
- Free - Children 5 & younger accompanied by a paying passenger
- Payment Methods:
- Cash (Please have exact fare, change will not be provided)
- Moorpark City Transit Pass
- Transfer Pass: Metrolink, Amtrak, Simi Valley Transit, VCTC InterCity & VCTC 31-day Pass
- Credit card (On-line Only)
Service hours: Monday-Friday, 6am-6pm
- No Service on the following holidays:
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Dec. 24 & 25
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Labor Day, September 5th
- Memorial Day, May 30th
- New Year's Eve & New Year's Day, Dec. 31 & Jan. 1
- Thanksgiving Day, November 24th
Booking a ride is easy! Three easy ways to book a ride.
- Download Free Phone App
- Online: Book a Ride (rideco.com)
- Call to book: (805) 465-5041
Rides can be booked 7-days to 15 minutes in advance.
- When using the App, please select "Multi Day Booking" for booking rides up to 7 days in advance.
All vehicles are equipped for wheelchairs, strollers, bicycles, and children's car seats.
- Children's car seats or boosters must be provided by passengers.
All vehicles are air conditioned and brand new.
Masks are not required, but recommended.
- Following a federal court decision, masks are no longer required to board public transportation. Per CDC recommendation, masks are encouraged while riding public transportation. Our drivers will provide a mask for any passenger who request for one.
BOOK A RIDE TODAY BY CALLING (805) 465-5041 OR
DOWNLOAD MCT ON DEMAND APP
For questions please call (805) 517-6233 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org