Seasonal Camp Moorpark
The Arroyo Vista Recreation Center offers seasonal Camp Moorpark
on days that Moorpark Unified School District is not in session.
Please see the information and schedule of activities below!
Modifications for a Safe and Fun
Fall Camp Moorpark:
- Check-In and Check-Out Procedure: Parents will pick up and drop off from a designated area outside of the recreation center building.
- Children will have temperature read with no-touch thermometer.
- Parents/Guardians must wear a face covering while inside the camp rooms.
- Increased Sanitizing & Cleaning: In addition to reducing shared equipment, our rooms, restrooms, and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times per day with multiple products including the Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer.
- Face Coverings: Staff and campers are required to wear face coverings while indoors. Face coverings are not required to be worn while outdoors, but are strongly encouraged.
- Modified Groups and Activities: Group sizes will be limited, and given their own room or area to limit exposure between campers. We will stagger lunch, snack times, and all special activities. We will increase outdoor activities, and assign children their own equipment to limit exposure between shared items.
- Sick Days: Credits for sick days will be issued, so long as notification of the child’s absence is received by the main office by 9:00 a.m. on the date of absence.
Youth Scholarship Information:
Our youth scholarship can be used to help pay for youth classes, sports leagues, and Camp Moorpark! Click here to download the brochure and application, and turn the forms and supplemental documents into the Arroyo Vista Recreation Center (4550 Tierra Rejada Rd.)